Bake and set your look for a bomb beat with these selfie-approved, satiny loose powders. Formulated to absorb oil and seamlessly lock in makeup, these babes provide a perfectly matte finish with zero flashback. Hello, closeups.
THE SHADE GAME
Translucent / A sheer, soft-focus finish / Ideal for fair to tan skin tones
Translucent Rich / A sheer, soft-focus finish with a hint of tint / Ideal for rich to deep skin tones
Brightening Pink / A warm, brightening, soft-focus finish / Ideal for fair to medium skin tones
Banana / A color-correcting, brightening, soft-focus finish / Ideal for light to tan skin tones
Banana Rich/ A color-correcting, brightening, soft-focus finish with a hint of tint / Ideal for tan to deep skin tones
BAKED TO PERFECTION
Follow these steps to get that #flawless-looking complexion on lockdown.
- Blend Fluidity Full-Coverage Concealer under your eyes using the Highlight & Contour Beauty Sponge with press-and-roll motions.
- Use the flat edge of the sponge to pick up a generous amount of powder (enough to cover your undereye and cheekbone area).
- While it sets, you do you. Wait long enough for the concealer to completely dry down.
- Grab the E3 Precision Pointed Powder Brush and use it to gently press in the powder, then dust off any excess.
- Finish your look with a spritz of Continuous Setting Mist, and boom. You’re baked.
Baking your complexion tends to work best when you complete your look with other powder formulas, like highlighter and bronzer